Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 98 ex green ody. I actually started looking at these when my best friend purchased on to tote his family around was really impressed with its size and capabilities and since I was in the market for a 88-91 civic wagon. The RA naturally reminds me of one also being a cyclist I can take road trips with friends and gear easily. 149k on it but it needed a head gasket radiator and heck it needed work and body work as well but I paid 650 for it. In a week its won over some of my friends who were like are you crazy your single and no kids but after showing them how versatile it is. I dont know of any van this size that til front seats down and form a small cot with the middle seat honda knows what they are doing. Still I would love to get 1 more of these or 2 civic wagons. I hope to start modifications soon 1st purchase were 03 ody wheels. Next is a complete gutting of carpet hopefully this weekend for cleaning previous owner put a hurting on this baby. While carpet is out ill run audio wiring then ill move to suspension I think it needs to drop a little. Good luck with all your mods and be safe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts