Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Odyclub,

I'm new to this forum but not to the forum scene. I've owned many of cars and a member of many forums. s2ki.com, honda-tech.com, k20.org, svtperformance. htoc.com, etc.

I just bought my first Ody today. Its an 03 EX-L. I'm very anal about picking my cars and this one is not an exception. I've put off buying a family van for quite sometime. So the day has come that my four kids can get in and out of van that has automatic doors opposed to a SUV or auto.

The car is original owner with 116k miles. Tranny and engine mounts were replace last year by Honda dealer as the timing belt was also replaced by the dealer. Every repair that has been done has a receipt. Also tires, brakes and rotors have been replaced recently. All maintenance is up to date. Van is in good condition. Paint is good. No accidents. There are a few door dings but they can be fixed by PDR.

I've had plenty of Modified Hondas and Fords. My plan with this one is a drop and wheels. I've already done researching and it looks like coilovers and springs are going to be a hard find. Wednesday I'm taking it to have a drop down screen and DVD player with 4 headphones installed. Usually I would do this myself but I don't have the time to tackle this since Friday I'll be making a 800 mile road trip with the van and I want a nice and quiet ride with all the kids watching movies.

Here is one cell phone pic which is $hitty but I know the saying "this thread is worthless without pics". One is better then nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome, I use to be on SVTPerformance when I had my stang. The van looks good, look forward to seeing it after the drop. I have no plans for our van besides maint and a DVD player lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I had an 03 cobra pullied top and bottom, ported blower, injectors, intake, exhaust, ssr gt3's, etc. Etc.

Now its family time so I had to give up all the toys. Hopefully I can content myself with the van.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had my mustang when I was 20 till 24 I traded it in for our Accord (family car). It was a GT with a 4v swap, Lentech AODE strip terminator and a few other goodies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts