Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings .,
I recently purchased a new 2011 , and i noticed parking in the dark that the drivers' side DTRL , and the low beam when on , is pointing way up than the passenger side.

I don't want to take it in to the dealer , i am in the Dominican Republic , and it\s a hassle to deal with the dealers here , so i want to fix it myself.

Question is , is the adjusting screw for the low beam the one that is visible right on the headlight , or is that one for the highs?! don't want to move it before i am sure of it...

Thank you very much in advance ,

and what an amazing car for hauling the family around...first time minivan , and loving it...

·
Registered
687 Posts
The Honda Dominican Republic website shows the Gen 3 Honda Odyssey as the most recent model available:

Agencia Bella, República Dominicana

Is that the model you have or do you have the Gen 4 model that is available in Canada and the US?

:huh:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Honda's definitely still selling Gen3 Ody in DP as 2011 model.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Bulybuoy, I have a Gen3 Ody and those headlight adjustments are meant for LowBeam. I am not sure if HighBeam have any adjustment knobs. What you can do is remove your bumper and apply a washer to the screws holding your headlight assembly. There are 3 screws that attach it to the body/frame just do a trial-an-error which screw needs a washer inorder to align your highbeam DRLs.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Bulybuoy, I have a Gen3 Ody and those headlight adjustments are meant for LowBeam. I am not sure if HighBeam have any adjustment knobs. What you can do is remove your bumper and apply a washer to the screws holding your headlight assembly. There are 3 screws that attach it to the body/frame just do a trial-an-error which screw needs a washer inorder to align your highbeam DRLs.

cebu, do you know if the '11 has this headlight adjustment?

PS
(cebu, PHilippines? is this for real? Been there twice-- veryyyyyy nice place)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys ,

Yes i have the 2011 , 4th gen ody ,
They are importing them from the US , got the EX-L with RES. Thats the top they are bringing here , i really wanted the 6spd tranny , but aren't importing them....

So go figure , if the dealer doesn't even update their webpage , how would i take it in for this...

I am also having trouble with the TSB of the front bumper peeling because of no fender gap , but i\ll have to do it myself also , once i get the fog lights for install...

Anyway , i'll post some pics tomorrow of the car ,and the headlight adjustment screw , so you guys could confirm it is the one for the lows...

Thanks ,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts