Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
14,142 Posts
Серега привет,
Я использовал твой инвойс из дилерской в Marysville и взял себе весь набор запчастей для Хонда моей жены. Вышло $400 с налогами. Спасибо за информацию.
Ещё такой вопрос: какие диски и резину ты поставил и думаешь ли о замене тормозных колодок и дисков на более мощные или больше в диаметре? Можешь писать мне на электронку [email protected].
Заранее спасибо.
Не могли бы вы использовать переводчик Google и публиковать сообщения на английском языке? Или, может быть, вы можете попробовать один из русскоязычных форумов?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Не могли бы вы использовать переводчик Google и публиковать сообщения на английском языке? Или, может быть, вы можете попробовать один из русскоязычных форумов?
Ok,
Thank you!

·
Administrator
14,142 Posts
Ok,
Thank you!
Вы прошли тест. Была проверена, чтобы убедиться, что вы не спамер. Увидимся. :)

·
Registered
2018 EX
2,078 Posts
We put a deposit on a new EX-L in OBP.
I'm probably the dumbest schmuck on this forum but what does OBP mean? Is this yet another urban dictionary entry that us older folks are supposed to have committed to memory already 🤣? Thanks....

·
Registered
2018 EX
2,078 Posts
Thanks, Tritan. There is a whole new wave, bigger than Covid that is sweeping the globe. It's called, "Text or post any content you want because full words are not needed. Everyone will know what we're talking about anyway."

It's so sad that we have all this advanced technology but only those who use it on a regular basis are privy to its meanings. The rest of us can get lost because we're old! I'm a technical writer and instructor at the college level. One of our commandments is, "Thou shall NOT use an acronym unless said acronym is described on first mention!" The OP has assumed we all understand these "codes."

I don't direct these comments to the OP specifically but to all of those who can't be bothered to use the English language correctly!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I believe it is something blue pearl. Edit: Obsidian blue pearl.
The HFLG is what I can’t figure out.
Sorry, Hands Free Lift Gate.
We actually decided to wait on this as we wanted the rear hitch too and the dealer wanted almost 2k to get it all done. Might wait and see if i can do this one at home.
Cheers,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Urgent? No. But if you will have anyone ride in the third row seat, you may want to look into retrofitting third row speakers and sun shades at the same time.
What makes you say that it needs a third row speakers? I've checked and there are speakers in the third row in our 2022 EX-L.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Put these on today. Have lost a fog light before and these are cheaper than a replacment.
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car

Automotive lighting Font Lamp Tints and shades Gas

·
Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX
235 Posts
How’d you lose the original?

I knocked them off the driver side off my 2019 EX after hitting road debris. I painstakingly removed the bumper to glue the foglight back to it’s bracket. It looked like new after.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
How’d you lose the original?

I knocked them off the driver side off my 2019 EX after hitting road debris. I painstakingly removed the bumper to glue the foglight back to it’s bracket. It looked like new after.
It was on my 2017 CR-V. A rock took out the left side fog light. It was not cheap to replace.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts