Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

I've used this company for some RX-7 parts and they have really good stuff at a great price. Only downside is if you only need 1 of something, all they sell are bag quantities. But, most times you save big.

For example, the plastic push pins that hold the front grille in place, Honda part number 91503-SZ3-003, is $2.12 each from Majestic Honda. From Clips and Fasteners, a bag of them (15) is $7.99

Front Bumper Push Type Retainers Acura

Other good part is you can just search with the Honda part number, they cross over to their parts.

I'm fixin' to load up on a bunch of little fasteners and junk :).

Dale

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, discovered that if you use the coupon code "ebay" you get 5% off. Not much, but helps :).

Ordered a bunch of the bumper fasteners today and the front cowl retainers for a friend's CRV.

Dale

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great deal

Thank you DaleClark! This is great price! I spent around $12 for just 4 clips at dealership last fall for our Odyssey. I'm sure this will help many folks in future.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my order today, they look GREAT, will be installing them to replace my broken and missing clips on Sunday.

Dale

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does anyone know where to buy the push pin connectors for the bumper and splash panels locally besides the dealer? I'm looking for a parts or supplier chain that normally carries them. I already checked with O'Reilly's and Auto Zone and they don't carry the fasteners or the pliers. I found them online at the links below but I hate to have to order them online everytime I need them.

Honda Trim Retainers / Regular and Bulk Packaging ---- HUGE SAVINGS ON HONDA CLIPS

Here's the link for Odyssey
Front Fender Retainer Accord Prelude Odyssey

Personally I'd like to find the guy that chose these and tell him how impractical they are to use.

The only trick I've found is not to try to pull the pin all the way out. Just pull it enough to release the fastener. The pliers work best but if you don't have them two small standard screwdrivers work too as long as you can get to both sides.
All the ones in the back of the bumper are so tight and brittle the shoulders just break off. The ones in top and fender liners seem to come out ok most of the time.
If I can buy them cheaply enough I will just break or drill them and replace them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
The trim clips are in common use these days and you can usually find them assorted and by size on a card rack at most all auto parts stores.

Tip: buy a pair of trim clip pliers and save yourself a lot of grief.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts