Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would need tires on our Ody prior to the snow flying this winter so we decided to try out some Blizzak WS80 tires. Good deal through Tire rack with closeout prices, rebate card, and the option to pick up at the warehouse. I'm flying home on friday and the warehouse in Roseville MN is only 15 min from the airport so I there is another $40 back. I'm hoping for two things: We get a ton of snow this winter and these are awesome, or we get none, making these the best insurance policy ever. Will report back once the snow flies and they are tested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got my closeout WS80's installed today on my 2016 EX courtesy of my Local Friendly Independent Tire Shop ®. Some may say it's a bit early for the northern Piedmont, but last year we were all caught flat-footed with a freak November storm at rush hour.

Tirerack still shows the 235/65R17 as available for $97 and change, if anyone else is looking for a good deal on some snowshoes for your 4th-gen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Down side to close out tires is if one needs to be replaced down the road fdue to sidewall damage you can’t get just one..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts