Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I'm the happy new owner of a 2008 Odyssey Touring, with 64K miles. All maintenance was done by the previous owner according to Honda schedule (including tranny oil, that was changed every 31k miles or so). It's running very well, exception of the infamous VCM "jerk" (I found on this forum I was not the only one to have this issue!)

My previous van was a 2006 Mazda MPV GX (the basic model). I have to say that the Odyssey is really impressing me so far with it's great equipment level and comfort... The thing I like the most is I have the same fuel economy than the MPV, even with the additional weight and the 40 hp more powerful engine.

The previous owner bought a wood dash kit... Well, it don't look too bad but I would have preferred the original dash color...

Looking forward to interact with you all in the future!

Here's some pictures of the van...

·
Registered
380 Posts
wood dash kit isn't that bad... would have been more irritated at the beige lower portion and the grey top portion.

Mine is silver in color with all grey interior, so I didn't know they made two tone interiors... That being said, you got a nice ride. Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wood dash kit isn't that bad... would have been more irritated at the beige lower portion and the grey top portion.

Mine is silver in color with all grey interior, so I didn't know they made two tone interiors... That being said, you got a nice ride. Enjoy it!!
Thank you for your comments!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally had time to do some detailling (wax) Here's the result :DD

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can I make one suggestion? Get the matching rear mud flap/guards. :)

Also, did the ride come with the uprated PS and ATF cooler in addition to the tow hitch? If not, and you plan to tow often, it might be a good thing to plan to add on...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I make one suggestion? Get the matching rear mud flap/guards. :)

Also, did the ride come with the uprated PS and ATF cooler in addition to the tow hitch? If not, and you plan to tow often, it might be a good thing to plan to add on...
Thanks for the suggestion, i'll buy rear mud flaps :cool: It seem that there's no atf and ps cooler on the van right now... It's not on my plans to buy it shortly because i will not use the van for towing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts