Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - New here and glad I found this forum! As the family is growing, we are looking at taking our time and finding that "perfect" used Odyssey. I'm a big fan of Honda currently owning a 1998 Accord (225,000 miles) and an 2002 MDX (110,000 miles). Based on what little searching I have done so far on the forum, I'm leaning towards a 2008 model year. I like all the bells and whistles on the Touring and really want to stay way from the PAX drama. We are also a big fan of the Sky Blue Pearl color but am finding that model and color combo are hard to find. Any and all feedback and thoughts are welcome. ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I have become a big fan of the 2008 MY for the Odyssey also. Yes, if you want all the bells and whistles, get an EX-L or a Touring. I personally don't need all the B&W so that's why I have a 08 EX. And do avoid the PAX system. Keep searching the forum and you’ll learn a lot. Good luck searching! (both in here and for a vehicle in Nashville)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am I correct on the color name? This is the lighter blue color. A local dealer listed it as "Sky Blue Pearl" but Edmunds does not seem to recognize that color? Also, I assume the PAX was offered in 08 as an option? I'm confused on that or if it was totally eliminated in 2008? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
288 Posts
The color might be Ocean Mist Metallic. It is a light blue color. Edmunds will not have the exact colors on their choices. I have Slate Green Metallic color on my 08 but I have to indicate “Light Green” when I enter the info on my vehicle for Edmunds. I have a copy (pdf.) of the original 2008 Odyssey brochure but it does not list all the color options. It does, however, indicate that the PAX system was "available" which means it must have been an option that year on the Touring models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts