Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ody fellows,

I joined the club (I´m in Venezuela) in hope to solve a problem and to enhance my experience as an owner.

I purchased a 1997 Isuzu Oasis last year and I fell in love with it. However I had a problem a couple of months ago with it which I am trying to solve.

My engine went south, it died, and becuase of the situation here, I opted to go for a swap. So I went out to the used engine market to have mine replaced and have not been able to find the F22B6 here, but many others are available. I am wondering which of the F22Bs are comptatible with the F22B6?

Can anyone help me with this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one can help with this? It´s the same as an Ody

:(:(:(
Hi Ody fellows,

I joined the club (I´m in Venezuela) in hope to solve a problem and to enhance my experience as an owner.

I purchased a 1997 Isuzu Oasis last year and I fell in love with it. However I had a problem a couple of months ago with it which I am trying to solve.

My engine went south, it died, and becuase of the situation here, I opted to go for a swap. So I went out to the used engine market to have mine replaced and have not been able to find the F22B6 here, but many others are available. I am wondering which of the F22Bs are comptatible with the F22B6?

Can anyone help me with this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts