Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I reside in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. This is the first forum of any kind (internet or otherwise) that I have subscribed too.
I currently own a 1995 Odyssey with 427k km. I bought it used in 1999 when it had 149k km. I'm looking to purchase a replacement 2005 - 2006 Odyssey.
My purpose for joining the forum (at least to begin with) is to obtain suggestions / sources for parts / accessories and to get up to speed on this generation of Odyssey.

Most '05-'06 Odysseys I've looked at to date require new tires and one of my questions is what all season and what winter tire are forum members highly recommending for these year Ody's?

The other issue is finding a recommended (and affordable) source for a towing pkg. (with coolers) for these '05-'06 Ody's. The local Honda dealer wants $1475 + 13% tax for the towing pkg. parts!! (NLA in kit form)

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome. I don't know much about what tires are best for winter driving, but at least you don't need to worry about PAX in Canada. Just so you know, the Honda hitch is by far the best looking in terms of adding the tow package. Some people have installed other products like the Uhaul hitch, but none look as clean.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts