Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just picked up a 2008 EX-l (with RES and Navi) last night. We traded in her 2002 CR-V with 119K miles and picked up the Odyssey with 31K miles. The van should better fit our family of four (10 month old boy and 3.5 year old girl) and all the "stuff" that comes along for the ride. Plus we will be able to take my wife's 91 year old "Bubbe" with us when we go out to family dinners, keeping her from trying to drive herself. Looking forward to reading the 2 inch thick owners manual to find all the features, and figure out to operate all the controls that turn the van into a mobile theater and concert hall.

I love these forums for the sense of community and all the great insider knowledge they provide. It's crazy car shopping and knowing may more about the van that the sales people. I'm also a moderator on a nissan frontier forum, so I am familiar with the ebb and flow of truck forums.

Looking forward to interacting with you all in the future!

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
A big welcome to the site!

We are running on slightly outdated software due to a MIA owner but we are surviving the spam attacks by the generosity of our moderators: dvpatel and chiody.

Nonetheless, there is a wealth of knowledge on all things Odyssey and vehicles in general.

To get you started, here are a list of TSBs for your 2008 to get performed if you have these issues before your warranty expires...http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46024&highlight=2008+tsb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts