Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I owe it to everyone especially Jeff Carr a follow up and tell a little of my buying experience.

Just as Jeff promised, my Oddy came in early November. We flew to Chicago the 11th to pick up the Oddy and drove home to Florida.

The deal with Jeff has saved me over $4,300 including saving of 1% sales tax between IL and FL. The flight to Chicago was well worth the wait.

The staff at the Honda of Lisle were very nice and the whole business exchange just took under 2 hours, and out we went.

The Navigation system helps us go to places without any problem at all, and we use the features to its fullest. 3000 + miles in 2 weeks!

This Oddy buying experience was the best. Big real savings without all those negotiations that I had to do before.

Thank you Jeff Carr.

To those who still have skeptical feelings about whether Jeff's deal is real: take it from us. It's true and all good.

Many thanks to the Forum for great advices.

Canon

·
Registered
139 Posts
Glad to hear that your experience went as well as mine!:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wonder if anyone else has any input on this topic? My wife and I are considering an '07 and we like the offer that Mr. Carr has on the table. We live in Utah and are thinking about flying one way to buy it then drive back home (with our one year old daughter... maybe).

·
Registered
14,668 Posts
You can do a search on Carr as a username. He had a thread like the current one for 05 Odys. Most members here who went for that deal responded in that thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts