Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked-up our new '02 SS EX-L RES last evening. Fell in love at first sight. No problems with the paint job (thanks to those who suggested I check). Funny that my dealer was convinced that they forgot to send the headsets and remote. Thanks again to your posts, I informed him that they were with the spare!

A few little things that I have noticed: back door takes a little more of a slam than I first expected. I thought my transmitter was shot, because I couldn't get it to lock the doors. After reading the manual, I realized that they won't lock unless all doors are closed -- it was the back door that hadn't quite latched. The heated seat switches are a little low: a long reach.

Nice ride and the leather is very comfortable. DVD player is excellent. Anyone know where to get good prices on movies over web?

Paid MSRP with 6.15% financing from Chase (dealer arranged).

Thanks for all of your help. This is the vehicle we've been waiting for.

·
Registered
564 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 02Odyfan:
Anyone know where to get good prices on movies over web?
</font>
Congrats on the new ride. This is the BEST DVD price comparison site available: http://dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdhtml2

As for the rear hatch closing, twist the little bumpers in a just a bit, and all should be well.

------------------
-= Darell =-
2002 Ody EXL-Nav (TW) ordered
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just picked-up our new '02 SS EX-L RES last evening. Fell in love at first sight. No problems with the paint job (thanks to those who suggested I check). Funny that my dealer was convinced that they forgot to send the headsets and remote. Thanks again to your posts, I informed him that they were with the spare!

How's the Ody so far?
A few little things that I have noticed: back door takes a little more of a slam than I first expected. I thought my transmitter was shot, because I couldn't get it to lock the doors. After reading the manual, I realized that they won't lock unless all doors are closed -- it was the back door that hadn't quite latched. The heated seat switches are a little low: a long reach.

Nice ride and the leather is very comfortable. DVD player is excellent. Anyone know where to get good prices on movies over web?

</font>

·
Registered
170 Posts
A couple questions; where are you, how many months is that loan for?

</font>

------------------
Ron

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Just picked-up our new '02 SS EX-L RES last evening. Fell in love at first sight. No problems with the paint job (thanks to those who suggested I check). Funny that my dealer was convinced that they forgot to send the headsets and remote. Thanks again to your posts, I informed him that they were with the spare!</font>
Then your guy doesn't read the HondaNet bulletins. Honda put out a bulletin about that at least a week ago, because they were getting calls about "missing headsets and remotes".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts