Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up our 2002 GG EX-L RES on 12/31. After one week, I've got nothing but praise for its overall feel and drive-ability. The wife is particularly pleased with how car-like it handles. Thanks to the info provided at this site, I upgraded to Pioneer 1695's in the front this past weekend, which make a vast improvement in the Ody's listen-ability. I can't wait to adopt some of the mods suggested by others here. What a great source of information to improve upon a great vehicle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Call me crazy LOL but, I have a 1999 ODyssey EX... I TRIED the Infinity 6.5's that I bought for my ACcord on the ODyssey's stock CD player and I NOTICED not much difference and that the VOLUME was lower from the Infinity that the Honda speakers... So I just put the Infinitys in my Accord on the Sony CD deck and it sounds so clear!

I find the Stock system to be adequate.. Though, my Accord has a 50w x 4 Sony CD player with 4 Infinity speakers and 2 Sony 12" Subwoofers.

Our 1999 Odyssey is reasonable, not bad but not as good as say the new VWs like the JETTA, GOLF and Passat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
ARe you sure?

I noticed no difference when using my 1999 Odyssey EX's CD player radio with Infinity speakers so I put the Honda ones back in. Please tell me how I can improve the audio quality on my Odyssey to be better than the acceptable level it is right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts