Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy selling Odysseys on Ebay. He said he can have one for me delivered to Buffalo in 24 hours. I live in Paramus NJ, three hours away so it's doable. They are currently selling a few on Ebay, none that I want, I want Red with Nav. Anyway, I called him on the phone, the conversation was somethink like, I'm paraphrasing, Hi. which one do you want, I said red ex, leather, nav. REsponse I'll transfer you to, forgot his name, TRANSFER click, dial tone. Tried again a few days later, same response. Aparently they don't do Nav. system so cut you off from there, they are kurt, rude, extremely self serving. Check them out for kicks, I would never buy from them. Go to ebaymotors, click on minivan, click on Odyssey. You may try my link... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601057148

·
Registered
197 Posts
And they might be Canadian Warrented vans, meaning no USA Honda warrenty, no option for Honda Care extension.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Based on the "Factory Cold Weather Package" and "DRL's", they are Canadian models. Since NAV isn't offered in Canada, no wonder they won't talk to you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Taking a new vehicle title from British Columbia into your U.S. bank or local BMV would make for a LONG day of sorting out a lot of confusion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Another hint that these are Canadian is the standard front splash guard and absent rear splash guard. That is standard issue on the Canadian models.

Greg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Worse, if they are Canadian Cars, they are st up in Metric and You also might have serious problems bringing them into your state.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The 2002 EX-L on ebay mentioned up above is made for Canadian customers as evidenced by the VIN with the 0 after the H. I guess it is an auction best won by someone in Candada...
Eric
'02 GG-EXL 3300 Miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts