Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at handa.com and saw two different types of fog lights. Old style for $199.50 and new style for $306.00. They say performance is the same. I can't decide which ones look better. I think I like the new ones better but I like the $100+ dollar savings. I would appreciate your opinions.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
You pretty much summed it up: They both work, but the expensive units look better to most people. Do a search on "Fog Lights" for many threads on the subject.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have had both; round ones on a 2000 EX and square ones on current 2002 EX. I believe the round ones had a little better projection of light and I believe the square ones look better. The round ones were a little easier to install in that the front bumper does not have to be removed.

------------------
Mike Lowary
Freeport, IL

'02 GG EX-L
splash guards, Honda 6 disc in dash CD changer, Honda fog lights, cargo tray, genuine leather steering wheel cover, Pioneer TS-1695 front speakers

'96 Honda Accord EX
'01 Honda Goldwing ABS
'96 Honda Helix

·
Registered
383 Posts
I have the round fog lights in my '99 EX. I am taking delivery of a '02 NAVI in April. I asked my salesman whether I could transfer the fog lights over and he said that he had an earlier request for this and that the regional Honda center in Atlanta had said that this was not possible; the round ones will not fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts