Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a Mom of 3 kiddos who just got my first mini-van and I decided if I was going to have to drive a van, it was going to be no less than an Odyssey!

I have a boy, 4YO, a girl 2YO, and a girl 3Mths. I've been married for 7 years, been with hubby for 9. He's a small business owner about to expand with a second location and I work in Human Resources. We live in the south and love that we have been able to remain close to family.

My new van is a 2007 with 56K miles on it and it's the light blue or ocean mist blue I think it's called. It's loaded with everything you could want. The only thing I didn't get was the automatic hatch but I did get the leather, sunroof, DVD, navi, and back up camera I was looking for. We bought it used and I actually don't even have it in my drive-way yet. It had some damage we are getting repaired before I start to drive it.

I have visted it though and drove several other vans before we bought that one and I'm so excited to get it back next week!

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Welcome to Odyclub! :hi:

You are sure to enjoy driving your van.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great Taste

Welcome, This is a great Forum alot of good info here, I also have an 07 EX-L, and with my 2 girls, 6yrs and 3yrs, they love it. Not to mention the late night with the dvd and Mom and me listening to the Imfamous String Dusters at the same time, the van really gave back the family road trip pleasure. You really should invest in MATS with young kids and the sooner the better, after alot of shopping this is where I bought ours,, you even get a discount by because you're a member of ODYCLub..Check out the link. Hope you enjoy the van and Welcome again.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109693&highlight=floor+mats :p :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts