Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Posted this in the 2002 Forum in response to a Dallas question but cross posted here):

Just picked up our GG EX-L from David McDavid Honda in Irving TX. Had been e-mailing with McDavid, Huggins, and McNatt and Roger Wilkens at McDavid was the most responsive. I don't think the Huggins guy knew how to read e-mail as I never heard back from him when I asked for additional info on availabilty. Price: McDavid $550 off MSRP, Huggins:$500 off and McNatt was $300 off MSRP. All other taxes (not sales tax), title, fees, etc. were about $220 at all three. So I got on the list Feb. 8th. I was originally on the March Allocation but a February buyer was out of town so they called yesterday saying I was next (only 2 weeks!). They had to book it before month end. No big issues at the dealer, they did not offer HondaCare, just an offbrand (Fidelity) so I passed even though theirs was competively priced with Tracy. Only complaint was they tried to sneak the $300 window etching in at the last minute. Also they were way overpriced on accessories. For example, the Accessories Saleslady offered $179 for the cargo tray which included 'installation' (give me a break). I showed her the internet price from HandA and she gave up, said she could not sell it for that. Overall 4 out of 5.

Gotta go program the garage door opener....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts