Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all
just wanted to introduce myself... name is daniel from long island new york. just placed my order for a 2011 touring elite in polished metal. should have it by presidents weekend.

with another baby on the way, we needed something a lil more convenient to drive. I love my 08 nissan pathfinder se-v8, but utilizing a third row with two car seats in would be impossible. but man oh man i love driving her in the snow!

looking forward to browsing the forum and picking up some great info along the way!

cheers! :D

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Welcome to Odyclub! If you're getting half the snow that NYC is getting this winter, you will certainly miss the go-anywhere Pathfinder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Dave. We still getting snow. It refuses to stop. Got over 20 inches the day after Xmas and it refuses to melt. Keeping the pathfinder. Its my go to vehicle during the winter. We are parting with my wifeas 2005 Toyota matrix awd. Looking forward to getting the Odyssey tho. My son can't wait for the wide screen entertainment unit to watch his cartoons. Wondering if there is a way to stream the ipad

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats on the order!

You picked the best color...IHO

Wondering if there is a way to stream the ipad
Dan, I don't see how their isn't a usb connection for the aux output.
[which the ipad uses]

there's a USB connection for your IPOD inside the glove box...but none in the 3rd row...only component and HDMI connection.

·
Premium Member
14,606 Posts
Daniel,

Welcome to Odyclub! You've joined at the beginning of a new era!

Let us know how your new Ody is when it arrives!

:joy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts