Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would say hello rather than lurking around here now.

My wife and I after missing 4 other Tourings in the past two weeks purchased a navy blue 07 Touring yesterday.

It's my first Honda which is strange since I've owned over 20 cars in the past 17 years. It's going to be her daily driver so everything was her choice I just went along for the test drives and to shake the sales guy down at deal time.

The van will be parked in the garage along my 05 Magnum R/T. My Magnum is my daily driver and quite modified going faster than 12sec in the 1/4 mile while still returning high 20's MPG on the HWY. I'm not sure if my wife will let me play with the Odyssey much but wheels are definitely in it's future.

Here is the Magnum

Ready for some fun at the track.

We get the van on Tuesday so I'll post up some pictures after we get it home.

Simon

Coopers_Dad: Cooper is my Australian Sheppard I needed a forum name a few years ago so I decided to make one after him. So that's the story.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the Van!

Only one small issue which is the power steering noise but we are sorting that out with our local dealer. Overall I'm surprisingly impressed with it. I've never owned a Honda and so far it's living up to the reputation.

Work for this weekend.

Oil Change/ Filter
Power Steering Flush and replace the reservoir
Transmission flush
Air Filter
Cabin Filter.

I was going to flush the brake fluid but it still needs the master cylinder recall so the dealership is going to flush it for us at no charge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts