Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I located a set of 2006 Acura RL rims and tires 245/50 R17 and wanted to confirm on this site if they would fit right on my 06 Odyssey Turing. Please advise.

Thanks

·
Registered
632 Posts
245/50/17- im not sure it might rub inner strut assembly with 245 and also 50series is a bit smaller from OEM over all diameter that your actual speed not match your speedometer reading. The right size for 17rims is 235/60R17.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is not good. I guess I need to continue my search and look for 235s.
Also there is a lot of BMW sets for sale that have the same 5-120 pattern and proper size tires but reading the forum and other sources there a potential problems and issues like bore diameter or lug nuts fitting. Is there any general recommnedation regarding BMW rims? Is anyone know?

·
Registered
11 Posts
They fit fine. I put a set 235/50ZR17 from the 2006 RL onto my 2005 Touring. Bought the 4 with tires for $800. Ride is a little more stiff and tread only lasted 27000 miles. I went with 235/60R17 GoodYear Assurance on the same RL rims.

I located a set of 2006 Acura RL rims and tires 245/50 R17 and wanted to confirm on this site if they would fit right on my 06 Odyssey Turing. Please advise.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,876 Posts
Moved to the dedicated wheels/tires forum. Please post future threads in correct forums to prevent your threads from getting locked.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The tire size is is actual only .3" wider than stock but its almost 2" shorter. Its a 5% difference from stock. So if you are traveling at 60mph your only actually going 57mph. They should mount to your Odyssey with no problems. Just make sure you have the right lug nuts and TPMS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts