Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share my success story with you all as encouragement. I bought this 2004 EX-L last month and the front speakers rattled like crazy with any decent bass at all. I got a pair of Infinity Reference 6032cf speakers at Amazon for $51. they fit pretty easily and sound so clear and rich! The grills come off with a little prying of a standard screwdriver - you can see the slot at the rearmost edge of the grill. the speaker wire tabs come out of the Honda plugs with a little coaxing, so you don't even need adapters. and the included plastic spacer - adapters give just enought space that you don't have to alter the door panels at all for fit. I just had to jigsaw the three biggest tabs off the spacers and drill a few new holes in them to mount them to the stock door panels, and then the speakers screwed right into the spacers. And the stock grills fit right back in place! The first speaker took me 60 minutes, and the second took 30. I am very pleased with myself, and the sound I get!

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
The easy access to the speakers on the Odyssey makes replacing and upgrading a breeze. The rear are just as easy to replace too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts