Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have 2007 EX-L w/ same OEM tires around 68K+ miles on them. They're all evenly worn out so I don't think there are any alignment issue. I want to replace them before winter in Chicago area and want to check w/ this forum if anybody bought any tires from Sam Club??

I just checked Sam Club over the weekend and for the Michelin brand, they will need to order for $140 a piece. The in-stock brands are Good Year and Bridgestone(I think). Good Year was quoted around $110 and Bridgestone was cheapest, slightly less than Good Year.

Has anybody got any experiences w/ Sam Club, good or bad, or recommendations??

Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sams club is the only place I buy tires. Their tire price is good, and mounting with lifetime balence and repair sets them apart. Of course if you get a bad installer, things can go wrong. But thats true of any place.

The OEM brand tire is way overpriced. Go with one of the others.

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
With so much spam on the site, no time to move these to the right sections. Search in the Tires forum and post in one of the existing Sam's club threads please.

** Edit **
Moved and reopened but will appreciate it of OP posts in existing threads and in right forums. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
RinconVTR said:
Sams club is the only place I buy tires. Their tire price is good, and mounting with lifetime balence and repair sets them apart. Of course if you get a bad installer, things can go wrong. But thats true of any place.

The OEM brand tire is way overpriced. Go with one of the others.
Ditto! We've had two good installs and one not so good. For the not so good, the manager brought out a new tire and mounted it himself. He then watched the tech do the other three.

The lifetime balance and flat repair are worth it in Chicago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts