Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 2007 Ody LX with 58K miles (from a Chevy dealers used lot). I got a Carfax and I know it was a lease turn in. I have no idea what kind of service was done, other than what the Carfax report tells me. Coming up on 60K, what should I be looking at having done maintenance wise to keep this vehicle running another 5 yrs/60K miles? Should I rely on the maintenance minder function? I'm not sure if it has been reset (if thats possible) so it may or may not be accurate. I'm thinking of taking it in to a Honda dealer service dept for a full check out once the 90 day used car warranty is up.

·
Super Moderator
13,702 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub. Congratulations on your new ride.

Start out by trying to search on here. Lots of discussions on the maintenance minder, debadging your ody and a hoard of other discussions to puruse.

Good luck with your search endeavors. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd take it to the dealer before the used car warranty is up -- and tell them about it.

When just about anyone changes the oil, they reset the MM. I used to change mine in the civic all the time, and I always reset the MM. So, it is pretty safe to assume that what the MM tells you to do, you need to do (or not do).

Mine was at 10% oil and requesting a B maintenance. I bought it from the Honda dealer and they did this gratis for me after I pointed it out.

I just got a new LX as well. These forums are a great resource.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts