Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live right outside of Tampa FL I am planning on going with a VIP/Murdered out look. Here is the 96 I picked up for 800 bucks....

I just picked up these rims for 300...

I am looking to lower it and I think I am going with either a brandy wine paint or tea green from the element. I am going to just prime it with flat black to fix the imperfections. But I dont want to put the good paint on till I swap the motor. The current engine has a blown head gasket and a leaky like a faucet front seal. But, I drive it all the time all over Florida. I need advice on a good lowering set up. I was thinking air but don't have 3500 to do it.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on your new ody!!! Its gets a little slow around here on the weekend so sometimes it takes a little while to get a reply.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah we have a huge local site called tamparacing.com and it moves so fast kinda got spoiled.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sealed a deal on a h22. I will take pics tomorrow. anyone swapped on into a 96? I figure its like an accord were I can use the same mounts and all but any advice will help.

thanks.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Welcome to the club and head on over to the 1st gen forum. Plenty of experienced folks over there for the swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts