Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what up fellas (or ladies) . I'm new to the Odyssey club ! I'm Tommiegunn and I've been customizing vehicles for well over 20 years (no job , just my own personal tastes) .... Never been a van person until I noticed a lowered Honda Odyssey one day and decided to look into it (THAT VAN WAS HOT) .. After reading somewhere that they were known to have transmission failures , I started looking at Nissan quests .To me the Quest didn't have the aftermarket support like the Odyssey and frankly I thought the Odyssey looked better ! After looking at a 3rd gen Odyssey and seeing all the bells and whistles (touring model , which had more options than a few of my luxury cars) , I pulled the trigger and bought one ! I've been looking up lowering options , but need advice from those of you who have lowered yours . I'm looking to have the hottest Odyssey in my area .. By the way , I'm a photographer and do custom audio installs (been involved with car audio from the early 90's til now, was a installer from the mid 90's til 2010) , so feel free to ask any questions that I may have an answer for (may meaning technology has changed) ... These are just a few vehicles (my own) that I've done over the years .. A few I still own ...

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tommie! U got some rides there! Looking forward to that Ody. There a few members here with some goodies on their odys.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome Tommie. I see your Touring still has the PAX run flat tires / wheels - will definitely want to Depax it when it needs its next set of tires, if not sooner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
BertS
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing