Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 06 Odyssey EX-L for my wife and have a few quick questions.

Was the lazy susan and the movable small piece of second row carpeting standard or did you have to buy them separately? (The piece of carpet I am referring to is the one that gets stored under the right hand seat or placed between the seats if you have the jumper seat out, or gets placed to the right of the seats if you have them slid together.)

The bottom of the upholstery on one of the third row seats has come apart at the front of the seat. Nothing appears to be ripped or torn. It appears to go together with the two black plastic strips that are sown into the edges but I cant figure out how to get them to clip together and stay.

TIA

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
The lazy susan and the small piece of carpet comes with the van. Under the right hand center seat there is also a small piece of plastic attached to vthe fromt seat mounting rail. When you slide the right hand seat over the piece of carpet goes on the side. The 2 plastic tabs go under the plastic on the door sill. The plastic piece under the seat is used to hide the rail that the seat is mounted on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply.

I am not too concerned about the lazy susan, probably will keep the center seat in storage box anyway. I have the plastic rail cover but it would be nice to have the carpet as well. I see where there are two snaps in the middle of the third seat carpet to keep it in place between the seats if you don't use the center seat. It would be nice to cover up all the seat mounts to keep dirt out. Maybe I can find one at a junk yard.

Any advice on the upholstery?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts