Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Well the time has finally come, we picked up an Odyssey this week. It's a CPO 07 Odyssey EXL, slate green metallic w/ grey int and 36k miles. This is our first Honda we've owned and we're pretty excited.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally had time to take a photo after a wash and wax session.

·
Super Moderator
13,478 Posts
Welcome to the Odyclub. Are you sure its Gray interior? If I am not mistaken, in 2007 the option was only Olive (looks light gray) interior with Slate Green. The Gray interior is kind of dark so if you have light gray/greenish leather, you have Olive interior. If you post a picture of your interior, we can confirm that for ya. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got around to snapping a pic. It probably is Olive but it looks gray to me. ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,478 Posts
Ody Mandrell said:
Finally got around to snapping a pic. It probably is Olive but it looks gray to me. ;)

That's olive. Though the seats don't give it away as I had expected, the headliner and the second row carpet are a dead give away. The Honda Gray interior for 2007 is quite dark. Infact its so dark that it can easily be mistaken for a Black interior on non-sunny days so it seems to me. You definitely have olive interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts