Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim,
I was browsing through the FAQ's. Quite a bit of interesting information there. I also found a dead link under Odyssey Links; http://216.62.52.233/odytips.html. When I tried connecting to the main URL, out popped a login form requesting user name and password. Am I missing something here?

Also, I think it'd be nice if we had a list of acronyms. Most of us know acronyms pertaining to models and color codes etc. If we start something simple as it pertains to the Odyssey and then keep adding over time... If you like I can compile a list for you. Maybe start with all the acronyms listed in ODYCLUB and list them. I can email them to you in pretty much any format you want, from .dbf to ASCII to excel format. If this list already exists, please disregard the above rambling and kindly point me in the right direction :)

Finally, do you have a list somewhere that shows all the members by state and maybe even by city? I'm curious to see how many members are from my neck of the woods? Are the members opposed to such a move? Just curious!!

aBEy!
Ignorance is bliss!
(borrowed quote)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts