Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to get some information, and while searches have given me a ton of things I didn't know, all I've wanted to see is a picture of the back of the stock headunit from an '06 EX-L. I don't want to wire up an iPod. I'm probably the last person on the planet to still not own one, but I've got another brand MP3 player which works out just fine for me. I'm just wondering if the back of the stereo has standard RCA jacks that I could just plug in a typical adapter to run to my MP3 and hear it through the AUX channel. I've found lots of stuff on all these other fancy connectors, but they seem to be for plugging in iPods and I don't know if that is different. iPods seem to be trickier to connect to stereos than just plugging in the typical RCA cable and whatever axillary device you have. If it is going to be more difficult than that, then I'll just get an FM modulator and deal with it that way. It's not the end of the world if I can't connect it, but I would like to if it is possible. It would make the occasional thousand mile road trips to visit my wife's family almost bearable.

·
Registered
355 Posts
No there are no RCAs on the back of the radio. Almost no manufacturer put them on factory radios. You can use one of the adapters to convert the AUX port on the radio to RCAs and then use it that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts