Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a '11 TE just jumped on to look for typical problems and other information on the newest gen. I'm deploying in a couple days (civilian contractor) and will be buying my wife the ody when i get back. hence odymom0528 (0528- anniversary). Ill try hard to search as much as possible, and create minimal pointless threads.

I am an avid car enthusiast ans own an 07 corolla and 03 350z, both heavily modded. I doubt the ody will be able to stay stock.

All I really want to do is simple mods in hopes to gain MPG's nothing outrageous like my corolla or 350.

Maybe someone can answer these question quickly:

Does anyone know how much the '11 TE rims weigh? and does it share suspension with any other model? (i.e. will i be able to find lowering springs?)

thanks

·
Registered
632 Posts
There's a turbo charged Odyssey raced in One Lap America made by Honda Manufacturing Alabama. You can have it that way to go with your go fast scheme.

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
2011 Ody Touring and EX take a different rear spring than the LX, probably due to their heavier weight. Also, all models take a different spring on each rear side. Not sure about the front.

In any case, H&R lists one front and rear spring for the 2011 lowered 1.5 and 1.2 inches front and rear respectively. Check with them for the rate of their spring versus OEM.

Honda Suspension Applications || H&R Special Springs, LP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts