Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Anybody knows any good brand of LEDs? been getting the LEDs from ebay but those weren't good as I expected.
I would like to get the decent one and use them until i sell this van...
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello folks,

Anybody knows any good brand of LEDs? been getting the LEDs from ebay but those weren't good as I expected.
I would like to get the decent one and use them until i sell this van...
Thanks in advance!

These are the exact item I bought for my 2018 Odyssey 2 years ago from this exact same seller. I also bought the exact same set, but in red. I linked white for you, but he has MANY different colors. I couldn’t be happier in both quality, and speed of delivery. Good luck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
[/URL]

These are the exact item I bought for my 2018 Odyssey 2 years ago from this exact same seller. I also bought the exact same set, but in red. I linked white for you, but he has MANY different colors. I couldn’t be happier in both quality, and speed of delivery. Good luck.
Cool with $5 eBay coupon $11.47 shipped.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thank you for your suggestion, but I don't like those style.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can someone confirm that they actually draw and use less power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I exactly looking for. the good LED products are using special chips or parts to get the bright and less power consumption setting.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've used VLEDS almost exclusively for the last 10+ years. You get what you pay for. No issues. They do draw less power and have no annoying "afterglow".
For the map lights and rear overhead lights you want these:
You'd need 6 to do all of them. They are the correct size so the click switch will still operate without hitting.
This one will work for cargo light:
These will do your vanity mirror on the sun visor. 2 per side:
And these will do your glove compartment and center console:

As I said on another thread, I have them picked out for all interior and exterior lights on the van. Just waiting for black Friday sale to kick in! 😁🖤👍

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've used VLEDS almost exclusively for the last 10+ years. You get what you pay for. No issues. They do draw less power and have no annoying "afterglow".
For the map lights and rear overhead lights you want these:
You'd need 6 to do all of them. They are the correct size so the click switch will still operate without hitting.
This one will work for cargo light:
These will do your vanity mirror on the sun visor. 2 per side:
And these will do your glove compartment and center console:

As I said on another thread, I have them picked out for all interior and exterior lights on the van. Just waiting for black Friday sale to kick in! 😁🖤👍
I totally agreed.. I used VLEDs for my 2 cars on year 2007.
However, I wanted to try new things and those are coming today..! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would highly recommend going vled

I bought some generic ones on amazon and by gosh they were terrible. I have BMW ones from my old car which are quality and I replaced the generic ones with VLEDs.

·
Registered
74 Posts

I'd strongly recommend this brand, Corsomotion.

Using these custom board type LEDs for my Ody, Accord and my cousin's Civic :)

·
Registered
74 Posts

I went their website and looks like they upgraded the kit, the middle side ones x4, mine looks the same as front map light but looks like they redesigned the side one.
They are really popular on Accord and Civic forums but not in here yet

·
Registered
902 Posts
I’ve got the same EBAY Leds I installed back in 2011 in my Touring and they run perfect. I replaced every interior bulb. Even replaced the license plate bulbs. Perhaps I was lucky but these things have been awesome.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Some of our lights came in!

Part of the order is here. Backup lights, amber turn signals front and back, brake lights, low beams, high beams, fog lights, door flood lights, glove box light, and floor console light.

Interior map lights, front side markerdls, and cargo light are back ordered, but should be here within a few days.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VLEDs are nice! I used them for my 2 cars and loved them as well ;)

Here is another great choice about the interior LEDs.
I just like these kinda electronic geek things.

And these are fantastic as well and bright.

Pros,
Brightness adjustable,
current control type (I figured after I got them) so consumes just right amount needed (ebay cheap ones are not this type, so quality is bad and waste the power)
looks great with clear cover,
The trunk light is very bright, so very useful (the biggest one)

Cons,
Door light panel is green, I sent them a message and they said they gonna make them with black on next batch. (Maybe I can get replaced?)
Door light is non-brightness adjustable, however seems like the brightness setup is maximum, which is I wanted anyway.

Strongly recommended
Another great choice ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts