Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making the van smell clean is always a priority, after what our vehicles go through with heavy family hauling duty!

Anyone ever use charcoal activated odor eliminators? I always try to search products that will "eliminate" odors rather than masking them. Any reviews? Here's an Amazon link, you can also put it in different places around the house.

Amazon.com - Fridge-It Naturally Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber - Charcoal Prefilter Air Purifiers

I currently use Ozium air fresheners with glycolized action.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've used activated charcoal inside a nylon sock. Works pretty well. You can get a couple pound bag at amazon for about $7, or from a aquarium supply store.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I also used Zeo-Trap like MrRangerZr1. It really work well. Plus its a natural stuff not chemical. Let us know how it turned out. There is another product that you can use its a natural product. Its also safe for the pets. i will need to look for the name of the product.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Another one for Zeo-Trap in all my cars!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I keep a cup fill with baking soda in my driver's door cup holder.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Activated carbon (a.k.a. activated charcoal) is great for eliminating odors. So are zeolites (like Zeo Trap). I'm sure there are other adsorbents in addition to these, but the ones you guys are using are the most effective for your application (i.e., low cost, but still effective for the job at hand).

OF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts