Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Would anyone know where the radiator fan control module or timer relay unit is located on a 1995 Honda Odyssey. I've looked behind the glove box and could not find it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
A little more background please. I have a Canadian shop manual, what issue are you having? The rad fan control module is behind and above the lower glove box. Connector is on the left side and the bracket that holds it is on the bottom of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The radiator fan often stays on after turning the key off. This happens quite often. I have to take the radiator fan relay out to avoid draining the battery.

I have already replaced this fan relay (under the hood) with a new one as well as the temperature fan switch B. Now, I am going to change the fan control module.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Okey Dokey. I had this happen on my Accord, the rad cap was bad, coolant level off and would run on after shutting off. Inspect this first maybe. I can try and scan a pic of the rad fan module. Maybe tomorrow if i remember I will take a peek at mine and see if I can find it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I was able to find and replace the module. I took off the lower glove box and could reach it from there. I'll wait and see if that fixes the radiator fan problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts