Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Ody on 12/12. So far I am pretty impressed. Any suggestions from veteran owners would be appreciated. This is our 1st Ody.

2002 - EXL - Red Rock Pearl

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by markeevee:
I just picked up my Ody on 12/12. So far I am pretty impressed. Any suggestions from veteran owners would be appreciated. This is our 1st Ody.

2002 - EXL - Red Rock Pearl
</font>
markevee,

Congratulations and welcome! I have a <font color=red>Redrock Pearl</font> '02 also and am very pleased with it.

I found it very rewarding to wander around the forum, reading a variety of messages, so that would be my advice. I've benefitted significantly from "eavesdropping" on the advice and discussions of others.

Regards,

Maugham

P

·
0 Posts
Ditto. We have a Redrock Pearl EXL-RES. Best minivan I've ever been in.

Michelle

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on your new ody.The only advice i can give is too take it easy on the brakes for the first 200 miles and do not push the engine for the first 600 miles and you will be o.k.

·
Registered
131 Posts
We just picked ours up on Thursday 12/13. Bought it off the lot where it had been sitting for at least 3 weeks. I'm very impressed also. The ride and handling are awesome compared to our '00 Olds Premier. We have just under 100 miles on it...

There is a ton of info here and these guys seem to know everything. I've spent several hours myself today scouring this forum...

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

[This message has been edited by Shaners (edited 12-16-2001).]

·
Registered
596 Posts
Know thyself!! If you are one to start hearing ghosts in your ride, this may not be the sort of place wherein you should hang. Spots such as this tend to magnify the problems which are out there, since the folks who are trouble-free do not always say so and those with a problem do. That said, there is quite a lot of information to be gleaned here. Welcome and good luck with your new ride.......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree with you 100% Jerry O. I'm a moderator at GM-Trucks.com and I see people come and go all the time, alot of them I think are trying to find something wrong with their fine truck. And alot do have a legit problem or question.

I've already found some helpful hints and ideas for some mods here, and I've also found the info pertaining to my only concern with my wifes new ride. I really do appreciate everyones courtesy and friendliness here. I think I'll hang around and learn some more about our new Honda.

------------------
2002 EXL-RES Redrock Pearl

2001 Chevy 2500HD crewcab 4x4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts