Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The <a href="http://home.attbi.com/~rody2rk/polling/Tue_Jan_22_v1.html">results of the Odyclub poll on customer satisfaction</a> are now available.

Here are some commments from the poll:
<hr width="30%">
<hr width="30%">
- Q1 does not cover intervals 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 weeks.
- Q4: How you define "major"?
-Q5: What if they were differently responsive to major vs. minor problems?
<hr width="30%">
No buyers remorse at all after one year plus of ownership. Would buy one again without hesitation. MIght buy another one and have two (anyway, thinking about it)
<hr width="30%">
It's too soon to answer some of these questions since I've only had the van a little over a month and less then 1800 mi. Next year and allot more miles may be a different story.
<hr width="30%">
Very dissapointed with the wind and road noise. that plus all the interior buzzes and rattles give the van a cheap feeling.
<hr width="30%">
We have had Explorers since 1989 and still do. The Ody is our first van and won't be the last.
<hr width="30%">
I swore on my soul to the gods of Craftsman that I would NEVER own a MINIVAN. I own an Ody... nuff said!
<hr width="30%">
I'd recommend my dealer, but only with reservations. Our problem was that the engine died twice, without warning, in the first 500 miles. It has never recurred.
<hr width="30%">
paid MSRP
<hr width="30%">
OdyClub.com rules.

<hr width="30%">
Sorrry, I can't answer all the questions, since I am still waiting for the truck to arrive with mine on it. It is due any day now. Wait, that's what they said last year !
:)
<hr width="30%">
Paint problems!!!
<hr width="30%">
THE best purchase I have ever made! Only Honda baby!
I just wish I had the new ody with 240 hp! would save me from having to strap a turbo on this thing

<hr width="30%">
<hr width="30%">

Thanks to all!

Regards,

Maugham

1 - 1 of 1 Posts