Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7141/6755592333_614d5e55d7_b.jpg
Final Image

Would any of you RA1-4 owners actually want one?

This was the first design i made but after putting it on the van digitally it just looked a bit too big.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7163/6726277347_5150dfe973_b.jpg

Idea's of the final image came from that really old 3G I<3MyTL sticker thats been floating around lol and no too long ago a fellow Acurazine member asked if i coud make a 2G TL version of it which i did and was like why not one for the Ody as well? haha

Lemme know what you guys think! I'm planning on making other year Odyssey OdyClub stickers as well~

·
Registered
424 Posts
The first design with the Ody outline looks good. I'd buy a couple of these stickers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been busy with school but all i need to do is get the sizing right and find a good shop to print some samples for testing. Once i get that done ill prolly have them for sale~

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
18 Posts
i think it looks good size wise,id buy one for sure

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll also be making a left and right version of it(basically flipped image so it'll be facing forward if you wanna put it on the other side). I'll have the price once I find a place to print em~

·
Registered
333 Posts
Only doing Gen1? I have one now but am in the process of going Gen3. I really like the design. Hope you will offer color choices.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ Nope~ I'll be making all gen's, I just needa get em started and finished :D
As for different color choices i havent really thought about that but it does seem to be a nice idea~ OEM Honda colors? lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, they got removed by a mod along with my other ones as well since it violated a few things lol. once i get everything confirmed and good to go ill have it up again in the for sale threads

·
Registered
42 Posts
#1 looks great. I want a set. Price would be good to know. I have a brother that does vinyl for a living here is So. Az. If you have not found a place yet. Pm me for info if you want it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi,

I can print them for you ive got all the equipment needed.

if you have for can save it as a vector file (.EPS) ??? then i can do them in any colour etc, if you want to pm me the eps files failing that other image versions i might be able to convert, and the size you think they should be ill get some samples done and prices for you

Neil

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Stridge, been busy with school so i havent been able to search around much~ specifically looking for a place in my city so yeah haha, but if i cant find any good stores i'll hit cha up with a pm ^^

Gossages hmm, ill see bout that... just gonna try to look for places in my area first~

1 - 20 of 38 Posts