Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nestor,

Could we possibly have the "invoice prices" for all the Odyclub stuff? Many folks feel much better knowing how much the seller gets to keep. Do you know if there are any better deals on this stuff in other states/countries?

Just pokin' fun, Hee! Hee!

Jerry O.
2001 GG LX

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
hehehe It's not hard to figure out. Cafepress is available to anyone who has a graphic and who wants to sell logo items with that graphic.

It's a pretty intense markup, but then, they make it soooooo easy...

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jerry O:
Nestor,

Could we possibly have the "invoice prices" for all the Odyclub stuff? Many folks feel much better knowing how much the seller gets to keep. Do you know if there are any better deals on this stuff in other states/countries?

Just pokin' fun, Hee! Hee!

Jerry O.
2001 GG LX
</font>
Well the best we could do is $2 over MSRP...but it depends on where you live and if you get the extended warranty.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
196 Posts
When will the Redrock Pearl coffee cups with quartz leather handles be shipping?

------------------
Tom
2002 MB EX-L Soon!

·
Registered
329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tomhan:
When will the Redrock Pearl coffee cups with quartz leather handles be shipping?

</font>
They were going to ship yours, but there was a problem with the paint! (sorry, I couldn't resist)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nestor, can we clean our Odys with the microfibre caps?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen.
The trouble with ignorance is that it picks up confidence as it goes along.

·
Registered
196 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmmeyers:
They were going to ship yours, but there was a problem with the paint! (sorry, I couldn't resist)
</font>
No problem. I would have jumped on that one myself! Besides, maybe I can get an 03 replacement cup/w the optional saucer attachment.

------------------
Tom
2002 MB EX-L Soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts