Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new Odyessy. I just brought it home. I have the one with DVD entertainment sytem.. I whole car is Awesome. Thanks for having a great site. Nice people here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lawrence:
I love my new Odyessy. I just brought it home. I have the one with DVD entertainment sytem.. I whole car is Awesome. Thanks for having a great site. Nice people here.</font>
Congratulations and welcome to *the* club, Lawrence! I hope you really enjoy the RES!!

btw, can I have it? don't forget, love is letting go....{:)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Welcome, Lawrence! Just be informed that this stuff is REALLY habit forming and you should brace yourself to deal with the addiction. We hope you have a supportive family and a good, fast computer. Again, welcome, from a dyed-in-the-wool soccerbus geek. I say that, since we did not get our first "bus" until the kids were grown and gone. Go figure!!!! I think there is some talk of starting an all-brands treatment center, just for car forum junkies......

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
130 Posts
Jerry, sounds like we're of the same vintage. Frankly, it's great being able to rattle around in a van this size without children messing it up. (I do use it in my business for transporting large items, but that's infinitely better than the kids. I can say that: they're gone and don't ask for money!) Fun when they're older as well as fun when they're younger.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes, we continue to enjoy our children and, now, their children. The van is a real "freedom machine", allowing us to transport just about anything and everything we want to take. A while back, we took an maple diningroom table and six chairs to our kids' place and had plenty of room for a lot of other "stuff". All that and 24+ mpg. Try that in a car!

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
What an excellent site!

I just put money down on a 2002 SS LX and should get it early in January. Got it for $500 below MSRP in Houston. In my research effort, I stumbled across this site and am taken with it. Good info, good comradiere, perfect!

FWIW, I used "Accordian" as my username because that is what happened to my '94 Accord; hit from behind and pushed into the car ahead of me. It's something I will always remember.

·
Registered
239 Posts
accordian,
I happened to have ordered a 02' EX-L-Nav in Houston to replace my 99' EX-L.
I want to share experience with you about the Houston Honda dealers. I have asked all 5 dealers here for the internet price, 3 of them offers $500 below, 1 offer $200 below and the last one offer MSRP only.
However, be careful of the promise of $500 below because even though you get a written offer for $500 below, they are different in the final drive out price because of the add-on by the dealer.
Therefore, insist on the written final drive-out price and have the sales manager signed the paper, and also compare the waiting period too before you decide which dealer to go with.
Good luck.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THank GUy Hope you all HAve the same Luck as In me getting my Van I love it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry About the typo errors. I just got back from Vegas From a meeting. I'm getting sleepy.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the new site it look's really nice.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Lawrence, welcome to Odyclub. Congratulations on your new Odyssey. We love ours. We've had it for just over 4 months now. One add-on I do recommend is the leather steering wheel cover. You will love it. You can order it from www.handa-accessories.com. Enjoy! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts