Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

so the good news is that I have a complete rear suspension kit assembled for production and will be available in the next 2 weeks. When I get the front kit assembled I'll update as necessary.

Unline many universal kits you can piece, my kit will be completely BOLT-ON, meaning no modification is necessary to your Odyssey.
This will eliminate the rear coil spring in favor of a air spring with brackets.
I have already tested this setup on my own vehicle and it works great, and rides better than factory. Max height on the rear is about 6" height, or slam it down to the ground. Also works very well for helping carry heavy loads of people or stuff in the van (prevents sagging in the rear). :p

Rear Kits will include the following: $640 + shipping
- 2 Air Bags (red label for up to 200psi)
- Custom Steel Bracket set
- Hardware
- Air Line Fittings
- 1/4" DOT Air Line 50 feet length

Optional (and needed if you don't have your own):
- 3, 4, or 5 Gallon Aluminum air tank
- Compressor(s)
- Manual Switch Panel (for up/down)
- Dual needle pressure gauges
- Rear Shocks (recommended to buy new ones)
- Pressure switch
- Tank fittings

(Installed below: Full Down and rolling 20" wheels)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, are you going to get your own tank and compressor or do I need to supply that as well? (Any will do as long as it's at least 100psi or greater)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As cheap as $109 shipped. I only sell aluminum tanks, I don't really care for steel tanks (they rust, and are heavy).
Also, everything I put in these kits is DOT approved.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmmm...do you think you can modify this to fit on my Previa as well? I know, I know..RA1 and TCR10..lol. What can I say? I love my vans!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts