Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is david and Vision Autodynamics wants your opinion on a kit that we plan on making. We need feedback and opinions and what you guys think of the kit we want to make. Also if your into bodykits would you buy this or no? suggestions for rear? full rear replacement or rear lip? PLEASE TAKE IN MIND THIS WAS DONE ON MS PAINT JUST TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT IT COULD LOOK LIKE IF DONE PROPERLY!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah let's take the front end of an M3 and put it on a Honda Odyssey!

Please tell me you're kidding...
:nope:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm past those days of fixing up an sports car. IMHO, the Odyssey is a family minivan, not a sports car that needs attention. I'm sure there are several Odyssey owners out there that want to stand out, but you should probably use a Photoshop type application instead of MS Paint to attract potential customers.

·
Super Moderator
13,539 Posts
Moved to Polls.

·
Registered
98 Posts
an m3 front fascia happens to be a very efficient way of getting air into an engine while adding downforce so why not use it on a minivan packed full of electronics and kids i think is the better question. the chassis is the real problem tho, if NA had the same ody as japan this might be worth while but with all the minidadys here (LOL coining that word) its probably not worth it.

current NA ody:
curb weight: 4500
mpg: 20

current JDM ody:
curb weight: 3800
mpg: 30

both have a lot of awards but one of these markets has an obesity rate 10 times higher than the other. you do the math cause honda for sure did.
/rant

Google Translate

2012 Honda Odyssey - Specifications - Official Honda Site

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hey, my name is david and Vision Autodynamics wants your opinion on a kit that we plan on making. We need feedback and opinions and what you guys think of the kit we want to make. Also if your into bodykits would you buy this or no? suggestions for rear? full rear replacement or rear lip? PLEASE TAKE IN MIND THIS WAS DONE ON MS PAINT JUST TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT IT COULD LOOK LIKE IF DONE PROPERLY!

Grille sort of reminds me of this:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sure, I'd put one of those on my 06 .. you'd need to complete the package with side skirts and rear lips. The OEM kit is nice but a little "bland" and too expensive.

·
Registered
147 Posts

If Toyota can do it, why can't we? To each their own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts