Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready for the spring/summer. Any one got any good ideas for camping in an Odyssey.

Dick
2002 EX TW

P

·
0 Posts
If you plan on sleeping in the back and folding/tumbling the seats, be sure that you secure the middle row in their tumbled position. Don't want them landing on your head.

·
Registered
255 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by poodleluvr:
If you plan on sleeping in the back and folding/tumbling the seats, be sure that you secure the middle row in their tumbled position. Don't want them landing on your head.</font>
Hmmm...is that tip based on experience?

·
Registered
244 Posts
repeters
I take mine to LaGuna Seca a couple times a year for camping. An inflatable full size matt fit like a glove in the back. Now that camping.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I thought an inflatable mattress was too thick so we put in two of those semi-inflatable camp pads, connected the sleeping bags together, and slept well on those through cold yucky weather.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We did our first camping trip last October. I made front window screens which fit into place when the windows are down. We had fresh air all night.

Just an idea.
Keith

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zed:
We did our first camping trip last October. I made front window screens which fit into place when the windows are down. We had fresh air all night.

Just an idea.
Keith
</font>
Great idea! Could you elaborate on the details of making the screens? What materials did you use?

Thanks,

Dick
2002 EX TW

·
Registered
13 Posts
Take the middle 2 bucket seats out and let down 3rd seat.

Wouldn't you have to leave it running?

------------------
2002 GG EX-L
1993 Ford F-150
1995 BMW 318I

1 - 10 of 10 Posts