Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.If some one can advise me please.I didnt find it so far anywhere clearly.How can i get HDMI on on EX 2019?
Thank you so much in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that EX-L model does have HDMI built in already
I want to get it install on my EX, i was wondering if it's possible

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know that EX-L model does have HDMI built in already
I want to get it install on my EX, i was wondering if it's possible
EX-L does not have HDMI unless you get the RES. Seeing as it’s not an option on the EX.....my original question is still valid. What would the HDMI in an EX connect to? There is nothing there.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EX-L does not have HDMI unless you get the RES. Seeing as it’s not an option on the EX.....my original question is still valid. What would the HDMI in an EX connect to? There is nothing there.....
I want to have HDMI so i can connect my phone to Head Unit, mirrow it. It's actually better than AndroidAuto. Using Amazon Fire Stick which goes into HDMI you can connect the phone.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I want to have HDMI so i can connect my phone to Head Unit, mirrow it. It's actually better than AndroidAuto. Using Amazon Fire Stick which goes into HDMI you can connect the phone.
It can’t be done. I suspected that’s what you were trying to do. It can’t be done even if you had the RES, which you don’t. There is no way to do what you want to do UNLESS you root/jailbreak your phone. Then it could be done via either Android Auto, or Apple CarPlay.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It can’t be done. I suspected that’s what you were trying to do. It can’t be done even if you had the RES, which you don’t. There is no way to do what you want to do UNLESS you root/jailbreak your phone. Then it could be done via either Android Auto, or Apple CarPlay.
Really? I know about rooting. But i dont think it can be done via Android Auto. Do you know how?
Thank you

·
Registered
150 Posts
Really? I know about rooting. But i dont think it can be done via Android Auto. Do you know how?
Thank you
As I mentioned, it can 100% be done via Android Auto. I myself use it on my Rooted OnePlus 7 Pro with my 2018 which is identical to your 2019. Google AAMirror and go from there. As always, XDA is the best resource for all things Android.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As I mentioned, it can 100% be done via Android Auto. I myself use it on my Rooted OnePlus 7 Pro with my 2018 which is identical to your 2019. Google AAMirror and go from there. As always, XDA is the best resource for all things Android.
Thank you very much
Will check it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts