Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering. Now that Xmas is around the corner, my youngest (loves our new ody - actually is obsessed with it), would be ecstatic if he were to find a scale model of our RRP ody under the tree. Pipe dream?

2002 RRP EX

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dsgp:
Just wondering. Now that Xmas is around the corner, my youngest (loves our new ody - actually is obsessed with it), would be ecstatic if he were to find a scale model of our RRP ody under the tree. Pipe dream?

2002 RRP EX
</font>
I and a few others here have been looking for one for months. I check the different plastic model sites every now and then and up to this point still haven't found one. They only have models of the 1st Gen Ody. I've even tried contacting some reatailers but never got replies.
I'll keep on checking.

------------------
-ROB-
'01 GG LX "Lagreat"(with stuff,just S-T-U-F-F)

http://community.webshots.com/album/18601743AkjQIJiKqK

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
The thought came to mind when I was at our local Walmart with my son last night and was amazed at the number of scale model cars/classics and the number of different manufactures on the shelves - a far cry from just a few months ago.

2002 RRP EX

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
The hobby has really picked up over the last few years. Kits quality is so much nicer than when I was growing up.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
101 Posts
Like what was stated above, Fujimi has a grip load of Odyssey models available, but they are all 1st generation. I've occassionally checked www.hlj.com for a second generation (looking under "Odyssey" and "Lagreat") but have had no luck. I'm sure if a second gen model ever comes out, you'll be hearing about it.

------------------

2001 Odyssey EX
1999 3.2TL
1995 NSX-T
1992 SC400

1 - 5 of 5 Posts