Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my dealership today and after 3 months of waiting I finally got my VIN number. I was thinking that since my van was manufactured on 12/5 it would have a good chance of coming from the new U.S. plant. However, it looks like it was manufactured and shipped from Canada. I really had no preference where it came from, I'm just happy it's finally coming!

[This message has been edited by Kelsic (edited 12-08-2001).]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Heya Kelsic. I just got mine 2 days ago, and it came from Canada...

------------------
2002 GG EX-L RES
1996 BMW 328i Manual Sport Pack w/goodies

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine just came off the truck last week and it was from Canada ay. Interested to know what your last digits to your VIN is. Mine is 531752.

George
SSEXL

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just signed to get one. ETA is February.

Honestly, I think I would prefer the established CA van than a vehicle built from a new plant.

Whne do the Alabama Odys hit the market?

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are already in the market. I believe the Alabama builds are going to dealers in the southeast right now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

I too have my VIN number, which is very close to yours.

2******h537927.

I don't have a date when it is due in yet though. I have been waiting since August, though in all fairness I did upgrade to the Nav from an EX in October; based on the feedback from this forum.

Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom, I have had my EX-L-NAVI for 8 days now and absolutely love it. It looks like our vans came off the line at about the same time. Thus far I haven't experienced any problems with the steering pulling to the right (TSB 00-067), or any abnormal wind noise. It has been fun to learn how powerful the NAV system is. I am amazed at how much useful information it gives me while driving, I think you will be pleased with your choice to upgrade. Let us all know when you get your van, I would imagine it should be soon since I have had mine for over a week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Kelsic,

Yes, I am very impatient at this point. I had hoped to have it months ago. I wonder why, since we are only a couple of vans apart that, that the dealership in Penn has not received 'mine' yet. How did your pickup go, any tips on checking the paint out- or anything else for that matter ?

Drive safely and Happily !
Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts