Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found these on eBay and also directly from Oedro site. I did buy the OEM all weather mats which though more durable still leaves a lot of the floor carpet exposed. I wanted a liner as I have seen the wear on the carpet on my 06.

They shipped fairly quick and the packaging was decent.

Utilise the factory anchors and seem to fit decently.

They offer side sill coverage as well and do cover more of the floor than the OEM.

Unlike the Weathertech and Maxliner the material is comparable to OEM so is not slippery and plastic feeling which is a big plus IMO.

Best thing was I only paid $95 for the full set of 3 including shipping. The other brands are about $300.

Too early to tell how durable these are but they look promising and I do recommend it. Will update if there are problems with wear later on. IMG_20190629_114200.jpg IMG_20190629_114226.jpg IMG_20190629_114038.jpg

·
Registered
966 Posts
Those are really nice, Lovedoy! I like the fact that they are "trays" versus just "covers." Thanks for posting those pics!

I don't see a source for Canada, other than amazon.ca, and then the prices are stupidly high - $336.00!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I can’t find them for the 2018 Ody on the manufacturers web site.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys the 15% off is the same on their website. Oedro.com

Let me see if I can find the link for the Odyssey for you. Screenshot_20190702_141127_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190702_141127_com.android.chrome.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know if there are any problems with the link. Think you guys will like them, especially since they are aggressively priced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to this forum - thanks so much for the photos. I was planning to order some OEM mats until I saw your post. Now I'm thinking hard...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually have the OEM mats as well as I bought them when I bought my van about a month ago. I was not satisfied with the OEM one that's why I was looking for alternative to Weathertech and Maxliner (overpriced IMO) and luckily found these Oedro.

My OEM are in storage now and happy using these Oedro.

I do recommend these over the OEM mats for your hard earned money.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where'd you find them this cheap? I'm seeing $130 on the company's site ($110 after discount) and ~$112 on eBay.
I actually contacted them on Facebook and they gave me special discount code which brought them to $87 plus tax to make it $95.

Maybe I can try to get a special code for Odyclub members if people are seriously interested?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Maybe I can try to get a special code for Odyclub members if people are seriously interested?
That's all well and good if you're an American. We constantly get screwed on pricing in Canada, thanks to excessive taxes and duty on imported goods!! See my earlier post on Canadian prices - $336.00!!! I doubt anything good will come of it in Canada.

Thanks for the effort though :).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right sorry, I am actually Canadian as well and live in Vancouver but have a post address just across the border. Unfortunately Oedro doesn't have Canadian distribution at this time as they told me they didn't ship to Canada yet. Hopefully that changes soon.

My second choice would have been Tuxmat if I couldn't get these great value Oedro.

Again I am sorry and should have clarified about shipping destinations.

·
Registered
966 Posts
No worries, Loveody. It's funny - when I typed my last reply, I thought, "I'll bet this guy IS a Canadian" (LOL)! There are a lot of good products that never make it to our country. God knows why not. I guess no one has stepped up to the plate to become a distributor, which takes big bucks and ridiculous numbers of permits in this country!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I actually contacted them on Facebook and they gave me special discount code which brought them to $87 plus tax to make it $95.

That'd be rad. Let me know if that works for you - I'll reach out to them if not.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts