Honda Odyssey Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I already bought the factory all weather mats, but I am thinking of picking these up as it offers much more coverage. Any updates on when it will be restocked?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going to order but was distracted; when I came back to it and it was out of stock! Please let us know when it becomes available again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was going to order but was distracted; when I came back to it and it was out of stock! Please let us know when it becomes available again.
Hello,my friend,so sorryabout that.This is our best sell-ing product,just sold out,maybe you need to wait a few days,if this item back to the stock,l will tell you.Thanks 😊 😊 😊

·
Registered
30 Posts
lmfao what a waste of time. Randomly checked odor-ero, was in stock (yea), ordered as in stock. email 12 hours later OOS. Cancel. Pro-tip. Put your inventory on your web page to accurately reflect your stock and you won't oversell. Something tells me this seller is doing dishonest things so i'm actually kind of glad in a way and mad in another. Later for good this time, oder-ero. You stink.

I had $50 in ebay bux, and got 5% chase discount with paypal and 2% ebates so I ordered a national brand from ebay and not going to look back at our chiner friend. I order a lot of bicycle parts from china. A lot. Never seen such a poor website and poor customer service.

I fully expect AILSAYang to say something like "All is well my friend", but all is not well, and we're not friends.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was very close to ordering when they went back in stock but held off because of all the negative reviews in regards to their customer service/website. It was tempting with the coupon code. I see they are "in stock" on Amazon but still apprehensive. I have the Maxliners in my Accord. They fit well, a US company (mats made in Thailand), but not big on the hard plastic material. They scratch easy if the kids wear sports cleats in the car. Weathertechs are just plain overpriced. and the 3D Maxspiders are out of stock. I'll probably go with Maxliners.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello,my friend,so sorry about that.This is our best sell-ing product,just sold out,maybe you need to wait a few days,if this item back to the stock,l will tell you.Thanks 😊 😊 😊
lmfao what a waste of time. Randomly checked odor-ero, was in stock (yea), ordered as in stock. email 12 hours later OOS. Cancel. Pro-tip. Put your inventory on your web page to accurately reflect your stock and you won't oversell. Something tells me this seller is doing dishonest things so i'm actually kind of glad in a way and mad in another. Later for good this time, oder-ero. You stink.

I had $50 in ebay bux, and got 5% chase discount with paypal and 2% ebates so I ordered a national brand from ebay and not going to look back at our chiner friend. I order a lot of bicycle parts from china. A lot. Never seen such a poor website and poor customer service.

I fully expect AILSAYang to say something like "All is well my friend", but all is not well, and we're not friends.
Hi,BillyBicycle,l'm so sorry to make you have a such bad feeling of that.For some reason,our inventory has changed,really really really sorry,and if you want,when this item comes back ,l can give you a special discount only for you, And sorry again. 😊

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've been waiting to get these, but the whole going on and out of stock business, not sure it's worth it. Might just have to pick up something else.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been waiting to get these, but the whole going on and out of stock business, not sure it's worth it. Might just have to pick up something else.
Hi Serov,maybe you can try ,and if this item doesn't fit your car perfectly,you can return it to us.and we full refund to you.Thanks 😊

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't understand. Don't you know when you'll get the item back in stock? Why is this a mystery?
Hey,serov,l can explain that to you,because l'm not in charge of the inventory,and they didn't give me the exact arrival information,and if l have an accurate arrival time, l will tell you,and I do not want to say that I am not sure. thank you very much.😊

101 - 120 of 120 Posts