Honda Odyssey Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm having issues with my mats I received today :(
They are so hard to put and take them out, adds another 10 minutes to car wash :( not simply "drop and use"...

Third row seat mats always go under the sliding 2nd row and as a result the whole mat goes up and doesnt sit properly :(
IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_5941.jpg

And my driver side mat doesn't align at all, any advice?

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_7314.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received my mats today.. issues with first row & third row.. 2nd row is okay fit, check the pics.

1st Row - No snug fit, doesn't flush on the edges/ ends
2nd Row - okay fit
3rd Row - Uneven fit, mats goes under 2nd row sliding...

Overall disappointed with the purchase.

@AILSAYang - fyi

Pic5.jpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm having issues with my mats I received today :(
They are so hard to put and take them out, adds another 10 minutes to car wash :( not simply "drop and use"...

Third row seat mats always go under the sliding 2nd row and as a result the whole mat goes up and doesnt sit properly :(
View attachment 153438
View attachment 153439
And my driver side mat doesn't align at all, any advice?

View attachment 153440
View attachment 153441
View attachment 153442
View attachment 153443
Hi,@KYRGYZ @minivaner23 ,I am sorry that this shopping experience has made you feel uncomfortable. Regarding the problem you said, because transporting for a long time may cause the corners to tilt a bit, you can try to fold down,as a compensation, you can return 20 dollars ,you can send these photos to this email address: [email protected] .If you are still not satisfied, you can try to return the reissue or return a full refund. Thank you very much. ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the code! I recieved and installed my mats today and so far, I'm really happy with them!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Installed these mats last week on my 2020 ody, the fit was not snug, thought ll get better with the heat, so i let them settle. I am kind of disappointed That the fit is still not snug. The second row mat kind of blocking heat vents. I have weathertech on my other car which are much better fit. See pictures.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just placed my order this morning. Don't forget to use the discount code from here ForOdyClub20%
[/QUOT
@AILSAYang thanks for the info on the floor mats, they should be available February 23rd correct?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Hi BThor1,sorry for the late reply,you can shop it now with this code: ForOdyClub20% ???
@AILSAYang thanks for the info on the floor mats, they should be available February 23rd correct?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello Guys,I'm sorry for the late reply.One month ago,my account password was lost.So I can’t reply to your message in time .Sorry again and thank you very much.?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Installed these mats last week on my 2020 ody, the fit was not snug, thought ll get better with the heat, so i let them settle. I am kind of disappointed That the fit is still not snug. The second row mat kind of blocking heat vents. I have weathertech on my other car which are much better fit. See pictures. View attachment 154105 View attachment 154106 View attachment 154107 View attachment 154108 View attachment 154109 View attachment 154110
Hi,Avak ,sorry for the late reply, you can send your questions and photos to this email box: [email protected] , and they will answer your questions and give back $20 refound to you.Thank you very much. ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Man, I was about to order these, but the fitment issues are holding me back. @AILSAYang appreciate your effort at customer service by offering folks $20 back but that gives no confidence to prospective buyers that they will get an item that fits. Search continues!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Platinum White Pearl on Mocha Brown Leather
630 Posts
Man, I was about to order these, but the fitment issues are holding me back. @AILSAYang appreciate your effort at customer service by offering folks $20 back but that gives no confidence to prospective buyers that they will get an item that fits. Search continues!
We are happy with our Husky Xact Contour floor liners in the three rows and Honda OEM trunk liner due to highest available wall. More money, but in our opinion worth it. US made and lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I bought these thinking those fitment issues are just small portion of all products, you know, it happens... but I got mine as well as my friend and both of us have bad fitment issues.
I did get $20 back however and I was happy with that, unfortunately 4 months later I hate them so I had to take mats and sell them for $50... 3rd row fitment issue is ok if you don't use it much, but when you need to fold and unfold third row few times a week or more, mats always get stuck under the seat, you have to get inside and make sure seats locked, taking them out for cleaning and put back is just extra work since you need to force them to get into locking... I would say go with another well known brand such as husky, maxliner or something else, unfortunately Oedors not worth it.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts