Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an Elite and the dealer wanted way to much for mats, liners, etc..

Found a source here bernardiparts.com but figured I would check ebay also and I found Greg May Honda parts. They have all the same OEM mats and such and they are a little less on product price than Bernardi but where the real money savings come in is shipping. I mean a 50% decrease in shipping cost. (Both use UPS and estimated times are the same.)

Has anyone had any dealing with Greg May can you you recommend for or against?

Thanks,
Cat

·
Registered
5 Posts
No help on the exact question but have you looked at www.weathertech.com for mats? They have awesome mats and trunk liners. I have used their products for years and have had both style mats. For our '07, I just ordered a 3 row set of all weather mats and the cargo liner. Also a bonus is they have a very good policy on American made products. If you pick up a car magazine you will find their ads in there that talk about their new American plant, products, fork lifts, etc. As for the price, I did not even check the Honda mats as I knew that these were the ones I wanted.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just ordered a bunch of accessories for 2011 Odyssey from Greg May over the internet, arrived in Florida 2 days later, no problem at all. And, as you say, they seem to be cheaper than others.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I just tried to order from Greg May (AKA hondanationparts.com ) (Waco, TX) and found they did a bait and switch. For most of the parts I ordered they contacted me and said that the part number was wrong and the new price significantly higher (very close to HANDA and BERNARDI). I just canceled and went through Bernardi.

·
Registered
221 Posts
you went directly to the dealer and NOT the ebay store front?

joel

I just tried to order from Greg May (AKA hondanationparts.com ) (Waco, TX) and found they did a bait and switch. For most of the parts I ordered they contacted me and said that the part number was wrong and the new price significantly higher (very close to HANDA and BERNARDI). I just canceled and went through Bernardi.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was using the hondanationparts.com site. Same group.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As for that user, I'm not sure if they are trust worthy or not. I'm always looking for Honda Accessories online since they tend to always be cheaper. I have always had good results from using the guys linked above. Hope I was able to help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts