Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up a '11 Touring - I've always been a WeatherTech guy; unfortunately, they don't have the liners out yet ...so I went with the OEM all season mats...as well as purchasing the OEM seat covers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
They are both AWESOME!

There's a thread around here with pics of the seat covers on my ody. They took me a LONG time to install, but VERY worth it! :D :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Surprisingly the Honda all-weather mats and cargo tray for our 2011 Ody were nicer than the WeatherTech ones I have in my 2001 MDX. IMHO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I planned on waiting for the Weathertech Floor liners but with this Ohio winter I finally gave up and bought the Honda ones. FYI - Weathertech told me it would be "a few months" before they were available for sale :(

·
Registered
463 Posts
OEM pretty much mean factory parts, or as Wikipedia says, "original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, manufactures products or components that are purchased by a company and retailed under the purchasing company's brand name."

·
Registered
85 Posts
just picked up a '11 Touring - I've always been a WeatherTech guy; unfortunately, they don't have the liners out yet ...so I went with the OEM all season mats...as well as purchasing the OEM seat covers.

Did you used to use the WeatherTech floor liners or just their all-season mats? If you used their liners, how would you compare them to the Honda all-season?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you used to use the WeatherTech floor liners or just their all-season mats? If you used their liners, how would you compare them to the Honda all-season?
I purchased the Honda original all season mats - they work great...they are 3 long row pieces that cover the carpet from dirt and water.

I was a weathertech guy, but the ORIGINAL Honda accessory works just as good...and it's HONDA.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I purchased the Honda original all season mats - they work great...they are 3 long row pieces that cover the carpet from dirt and water.

I was a weathertech guy, but the ORIGINAL Honda accessory works just as good...and it's HONDA.

Did you buy them from a dealer or from Honda Parts Unlimited?

I only need the front row... wonder if we can sell the other two rows or something, because you cannot buy them separate from what I understand.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you buy them from a dealer or from Honda Parts Unlimited?

I only need the front row... wonder if we can sell the other two rows or something, because you cannot buy them separate from what I understand.
I got them from a Honda dealer - they only come in the set.

·
Registered
359 Posts
FYI - Weathertech told me it would be "a few months" before they were available for sale :(
emailed them yesterday and they are still saying another 5 to 9 weeks until their mats are ready.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just as an FYI, Dealer all season mats that are $199 list you can get for as low as $169 with coupons at some dealers. There is a website that sells them for as low as $130 to $140 range.. but then shipping is $30+..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just as an FYI, Dealer all season mats that are $199 list you can get for as low as $169 with coupons at some dealers. There is a website that sells them for as low as $130 to $140 range.. but then shipping is $30+..

$140 or so at majestic honda including the shipping.

Total $270 for all seasons, trunk tray (non-folding) and cargo net shipped to MD.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts